Monday 29 April 2013

Oh comely

I've decided to write a review! This review is for my favourite magazine SO FAR:


I found oh comely through instagram and I fell in love with it! I got a subscription to oh comely for christmas so it's something nice to fall through the letter box! 


It is full of gorgeous pictures, which I absolutely love, if you're not in the mood to read then you can just flick through the pictures.
Another great thing about this magazine is the price. It is only £4, which I think is a really good deal for what you get! Also it includes recipes, things to make, letters from fans, great articles and a music playlist




Plus when it's new it smells lush, hehe!

I would defiantly recommend this magazine, so go get it!


2 comments:

  1. i've seen this on instagram and wasn't sure where to get it! do you have to order it online?xx

    ReplyDelete